AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 26, 2011

UPDATE

To all the loyal followers of Daily Stencils...

As you can probably tell, the Daily Stencils blog has been out of tune for a while ie NO posts. This will change in the next few days and I will be reviving this blog.

In the meantime, I will be using Daily Stencils as a testing ground for my AutoSnog script and testing my python script with blog posts and comments.

The script will be released by Sunday and will be available for download from NoiseDiary.com

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but it is only designed to help the blogging community!

19 comments:

  1. cant wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until that script is release so I can review it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait! following in anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, gonna look forward to those scripts

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff, thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I checked the site out, loveing it! I'm gonna be a regular xD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do. I love stencils and just found (and followed) this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! can't wait to see more.
    Followed
    http://ttroton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, it's revived; you're probably gonna have to be really productive in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that site rocked! regular for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your'e reviving this, I just did a revival of my blog as well. It's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete